Omar says "Momma, remember when..."
- "Mr. Puffer Bill goes to Pumkin Ridge and then back again. His ears get so cold." (a bedtime story Grandma read to him every night about trains).
- "The BIG MAN! He's HUGE!!" (Paul Bunyan Land)
- "Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Laura, Auntie Sarah, Uncle Jason, Baby Grace. I love them all!"
- "Fireworks! Fireworks! Fireworks! They same BOOOOM, BOOOOM!"
- "My green truck. I go so fast...hahaha!"
- "Yeah, Sadie is with Grandma, Maggie is with Laura, Riley is with Sarah and Shiloh is with Jason" (the family dogs).
- "Swimming, swimming, swimming. I go swimming again?!"
- "Baby Grace, she is soooooo liiiiiitttttle! You have to be gentle."
- "Grandpa's boat, Jason's red boat, and the green boat!"
Aisha says her favorties are...
- "We were laughing soooooo really hard!" (When Mommy, Daddy and Omar went shopping and she stayed with Auntie Sarah, Baby Grace and Uncle Jason).
- "Baby Grace is so cute!"
- "Oooo La La Spa with Fancy Nancy" (Grandma Nancy's spa designed after Fancy Nancy books).
- "Fishing....I caught a fish Momma!"
- Riding on the boat, "Grandpa drives really fast! It's fun...hahaha!"
- "Jimmy Johns" (her new found favorite food that we don't have in Jordan and keeps asking for).
- "Going somewhere fun every day!"
- "Grandma is soooo fun!"
- "My Princess car. It's so pretty and I can drive it really good!"
For sure this is a short list and the kids continue to remember their times in Minnesota and tell me their "Remember when...."!
We had a wonderful time on vacation. Visiting family and friends is always great, but when you live so far away...the time is precious! Thank you to my parents, sisters, brother-in-law, family and friends for everything while we were home! Watching the kids play and grow with each of you was so much fun for Yanal and I as parents! We love you all!!